Pages

Search blog and web

Gay, Life and Religious Family.

  • Thread Starter

So I've been toying with the idea of coming out to my family, I have 3 brothers, a sister and both of my parents. I'm the 4th child, but I don't want to let my parents down.

My 2 older brothers messed up in their education, with one just not having any bother and the other thinking he's a 'rude boi' smoking his life away, drugs etc. My sister married, has 3 children and works.

So I'm the first to go to university in the family and I did fairly well in my academic life, and I know that my family is proud of me, But as soon as I come out I'm going to ruin everything. I tried to commit suicide by overdosing a few months back (stupid, I know. It just got too much) and my family thought it was due to me just having too much pressure at university ( they're pretty gullible and believe anything I say tbh)

Any advice on what I should/could do? How did you guy's come out?


MY PLAN IS TO FIND A Lesbian girl and marry her for my family's sake and then just have an awesome relationship with her and do what we like, but that clearly wont happen :(!

SORRY FOR THE ESSAY.

thenotSOlively.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment