Pages

Search blog and web

Facebook friend requesting too soon - have I scared him off?

  • Thread Starter

Met a guy on Tinder and had two great dates. He texted me after the first to say he'd a great time and to check I had enjoyed it too; after the second, he was a bit drunk and suggested we go home together. I said 'not after the second date'. We mentioned meeting after Xmas and he texted the next day to say he'd a great night. He then started an irreverant text convo, and at the end of it I asked whether he was on FB so we could chat for free over the hols (I live abroad & am going home). He then replied asking if I had Whatsapp.

I'm worried now that I've scared him off, seeming too keen by asking for his FB. I genuinely hadn't thought of Whatsapp and was just trying to think of a cheaper way to stay in touch. I didn't realise FB was such a big step - other guys I've met on Tinder have sent me friend requests before we've even met, and someone else I was dating friend-ed me after just one date.

Have I scared him off, and if so is there anything I can do to rectify this?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment