Pages

Search blog and web

Girls only!!!Help her become my friend again.

  • Thread Starter

So I met this girl at uni. We become really close friends recently. And that what I wanted and I felt happy to be her friend. She was always asking me to meet her up and stuff. And I really miss her
However it turned sour, I made a joke about her friend having feelings for her. She took this to heart and Is clearly angry, even if I have apologized many times.

Girls please help me become friends with her, how can I make it up to her.
She won't speak to me, for example when I try to text her, she will reply with blunt responses to avoid continuing the convo.

There is a short uni event going in today, should I go and see if she is there?
If she is alone should I go and talk to her?
Or should I give her some time over the holidays?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment