Pages

Search blog and web

HORNY as hell - wife with no solution - issues

Today I was really upset. Coming into the holidays I feel a bit BLUE.
MY wife asked me what I wanted for Christmas and I just did not even
know how to respond.

For months and the last year its been really rough for me and my wife
She seems to have a low energy issue and perhaps hormonal imbalance. In
a way I feel as if I have lost part of my wife that I really miss.

She seems kind of snappy.. Very blunt at times and she seems to always
have judgements about me and what I SHOULD do.. What upsets me the most
is that I don't treat her that way…

Tonight she snapped at me as we have a business and said what are you
going to do about something. I gave her an answer before however it seemed
like a set up question as she proceeded to tell me at 11 pm that I wait
until the last minute to discuss things.

We have lost all boundaries. I know owning a business is coming with lots
of responsibility and now it seems to be more of a priority than our
relationship. Before we started the company I made a request that we
make us a priority so the business doesn't swallow us and our relationship
up.

We have had sex one time in about 5 months. Every time I bring something
up to her to communicate and solve these issues - she SNAPS at me and gets
very reactive and says maybe we should take a break from each other. We just
started a business and now your complaining we don't have sex. It seems like
sex is an issue for you .. as she says this …I feel like what the hell can I
do when when I request to come up with a solution together she seems to RUN
or jump ship from the solution

One of the things she points a finger at me is that I am 3 different personalities
and that I am different in bed, then when I watch tv and when we are at work.
I stated that when she and I are in bed its the only time we can relax together
without distractions like TV, work or her computer

I know owning a business comes with responsibility however I want a personal life.

When she asked me what I wanted - I feel deflated. Most of all for Christmas
I want her and me to reconnect and get back our passion and love making and
sexual togetherness. I want to feel wanted very much from her vs being a nuisance
because I bring up a conversation about this and her just taking all I say or
want as a complaint . She seems to be very touchy like an open nerve….

Lately she seems to get sucked into negative things in life while I am trying
to work on the productive things

We have date nights every saturday - we go to movie or dinner or just hang out
at a restaurant then we come home and go to sleep after the babysitter leaves.

However with my long work week, working out at the gym and working from 7 am
to 10-11 am at night I just am not a happy camper especially on monday when
I am back to work after I had an unfulfilled expectation to spend time with
my wife with doesn't happen.

In a way I feel as if I am being punished or just plain bored at her just wanting
to work and sleep.

I work out and try and focus on productive things however I find myself saying
I want SEX, I really need to fix the SEX thing ASAP, Because I MISS IT , its fun
its healthy and I want a connection with her and feel like its a great recharge
for me…

I just don't know what to FXXKN do anymore:

I tried to just be positive and not react to her issues and tiredness however
I almost feeling like everything annoys her and seems like pressure even when
there is no pressure at all…

I feel lately like going to the gym and leaving early to get to work because i
would rather give her space. I feel like I have spoiled her and because I am
around all the time at home and our business who else to disrespect but me …
I am in the line of fire …

Every morning I cook my daughter breakfast and usually my own as she gets her
ready for school and every night I put my daughter to sleep. I do enjoy that
but part of me also feels like - wow I do all the right things as a husband
and father however does it really get me what I want or fulfill my needs …

Why do i feel like I Do so much , yet get **** on with complaints and judgements?

What do I do - should i not be around as much ?
I have tried taking daughter and giving my wife hours to herself
and yet that seems ok.. but I don't know …

Now as my wife sleeps. I sit here thinking to myself what do I do - I am
working out more, in great shape, bring in great money …

I have suggested my wife see someone because on a dozen occasions she said
she was tired and that she doesn't know what is going on with her.. She felt
like her libido is gone and she has ow energy - yet when I ask her to go or
get her a number of a doctor - she says I ask her to go to the doctor every day…
she says I am pressuring her and she needs space…and she will figure it out on
her own.

Perhaps she is off balance and depressed but every suggestion or communication
I attempt goes nowhere. Now instead of her listening to what I am saying
she loses all reason and creates drama or extreme reactions … Then i shut down
and know that I can't even deal with it.

I love her a lot of I would not be as concerned and YES part of me wants my
lover and wife back… She can't be completely stupid that I have sex once
every 4 months with her. it used to be one time every week or two however
lately its seems to have disappeared …

What really sucks is she seems to expect so much more from me and she is
more judgmental and complains more …I am stressed out about her not even
caring about what I may need …

She seems like she needs help with this emotional imbalance and how she
is feeling yet she won't get help - she says to leave her alone…

What the dell do i do , is there anyway besides creating more drama
with her that I can do something to raise the attraction or perhaps
I need to not be around so much - work in a different room and find
more hobbies.

I am quite horny too, can't even get a blow job or anything from her
unless all of the stars line up… Last time we had sex she said she
just wanted to give me a massage because she was getting her period
the next day ..ended up leading to great sex… she seems to just avoid
wanting to have sex.. have the time she says she feels low energy and
the other half of the time its me that is acting like dr jeykl and
mr hyde with 3 personalities and that is why she doesn't

What can i do ?
I am so aggravated…
Holidays are coming and I planned a trip…
now I seem to want to have a few beers a week because I just
want to take the edge off in addition to working out hard with my trainer.

She works out 3 times per week with a trainer. she has energy to go the
GYM yet not for us .. this is what puzzles me … I feel kind of down
what do i do .. what do i do ???

Searching for something new to try - appreciate any suggestions

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment