Pages

Search blog and web

No proper friends, i guess I've just got nothing...

  • Thread Starter

I'm 16 years old, never had a girlfriend, I have got no proper friends, I Just feel really alone to be honest. It's like people don't have the time for me, they just see me and dismiss me. I'm talking all the so-called social groups. I mingle around everybody fine, I can easily talk to everybody its just that i don't feel like their my friends. They would never ask me to do stuff with them, I'm just somebody to talk to when there's nobody else there. It hurts.

In the summer I met this really amazing girl. I was able to talk to her easily and she made me happy. Turns out she had a boyfriend, the worst part was that she wasn't stringing me along, she was just too kind to tell me, that's how I know she was so great for me. I always think back to the first time I saw her and how happy I felt to first talk to her. Since then, I've just had nothing.

I just feel really lonely. I just want one person that makes me happy to be honest. Its hard to find a girl when your not the most confident or the best looking, I mean I'm not ugly, I guess I have to say I'm average looking at least. I don't see what's wrong with my personality. I would do anything for pretty much anyone, its just that people don't have the patience for me. I want to meet a girl, I don't want to sound shallow but she has to look at least average. I don't want loads in my life, I just want to meet girl.

I know what I have written makes barely any sense or has no direction, I just want some replies or something to see what you think.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment