Pages

Search blog and web

The plan for her on the 28th

  • Thread Starter

The way I look at the situation is, she liked me a lot (She has showed and told me this a few times). Her friends got involved and ruined it. She is giving off so many mixed emotions it's unreal, people are telling me to just drop her out but I am not a ***hole and I care about her a lot. Never give up on a girl you really like, and considering she liked me a lot. It's worth the effort, for a life lesson learned or something special...

So the plan is for me to pick her up from the airport when she lands on the 28th - despite our awkward conversation about the situation on the 12th, 8 days later she hasn't told me not to come and collect her, yet...

So with that opportunity in mind.

  • I plan on hugging her then moving back holding her waist and saying "Did you miss me then?" (If she says yes, I will kiss her).
  • I'll ask her how her Christmas went
  • I'll ask her if she has the Paddington Bear I bought her, and if she looked after it.
  • Then when on the train back to her place, I'll say the following



Quote:

Look I don't have to be here, I'm doing this out of the goodwill of my heart. Guys like me don't come around often, you should be counting your stars lucky you have someone like me in your life, because if you let it go, you'll regret it forever. Regardless of what your friends have said, never loose an opportunity in life when it's a good one.

I'm not asking for commitment or pushing you into anything you don't want. But deep down I think you still like me. All I want to do for you is be that figure in your life, someone you can trust and rely on; and I kept my promise to you by being here today. If you tell your Mum or dad what I've just said or someone older than you; they'd say " Never let that guy go...
Quote:

we had great chemistry and you know deep down I can give you everything you want, you can see your family more, you can see your friends more and I can be supportive of you. We should at least try and get to know eachother better and take things very slow, and you lead the way. You know me better than your friends, and you know full well I'd never hurt you.
Depending on what happens next, I am going to chill at hers. help her pack for her next trip and chill out. NO sex under no circumstances. Just chill out.

Constructive thoughts/advice please?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment