Pages

Search blog and web

My Girlfriend of nearly 3 years just cheated on me. should i forgive?

  • Thread Starter

Okay so I've been with my girlfriend for about 2 years and half and shes always been the kindest and most loyal person to me. She slightly suffers from depression and she can be easily influenced at times. Her confidence over the last couple of months has dropped so low that she nearly failed her exams. Just before the summer i had an argument about her talking to this one guy she met at college I told her to quit speaking to him and so she did but she was really upset that i didnt have any tryst for her. She then had one of my former friends of college for some help and she told me last night that he threatened to tell me that she florted with him unless she posts naked pictures of herself. This guy knew all too well we were in a relatiobship. She told me lastnight she was blackmailed into all of this and was scared to tell me. My heart sank and its the first time shes ever done such a thing to me since i met her 2 and a half years ago.

My question is should i forgive her or tell her to start packing and what should i do to the guy?

thanks

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment