Pages

Search blog and web

He wanted my number again, good sign?

  • Thread Starter

I had a fling with a guy during the summer, but it ended after we had an argument. We eventually sorted things out but we didn't speak much after that apart from the odd snapchat.


However, a few weeks ago he randomly started talking to me on the Snapchat chat. Then last weekend he started talking to me again on the snapchat chat feature and then told me "I didn't see that last message you sent, talk on Whatsapp it's easier".


The thing is, I know he lost my number because I couple of days earlier he came up on my newsfeed when he commented on something someone posted on his wall saying "Yeah, I got my phone sorted but lost all my contacts". So I'm presuming he got me to talk to him on Whatsapp to get my number again which is odd seeing as we hadn't whatsapped each other in months. A few days after I whatsapped him he put a post on Facebook asking for people to send him their numbers, which confirmed that he had actually lost my number.


When we whatsapped we had a good catch up, but we haven't spoken much bar snapchatting each other. Do you think him wanting my number again is a sign he wants to reconnect? I'd quite like to start things back up with him, but I'm not sure how to proceed.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment