Pages

Search blog and web

Who feels that they will never be fully understood?

  • Thread Starter

On the outside, I generally come across as a solid guy, average confidence, very intelligent, sharp, going places in life, but deep down, I have significant struggles with certain things, behaviours, self esteem etc.

The worst part of this, the combination of these little struggles and flaws are so complex that I can't imagine anyone else understanding what is going on in my mind? I am sceptical that even a professional counsellor or therapist would be able to understand the true extent of my problems.

Does anyone feel the same way?

How do you deal with the fact that you're pretty much left to yourself to fight your battles?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment