Pages

Search blog and web

getting confused

  • Thread Starter

Hi there,

This is the first topic for me in relationship forum and I hope I'll get a good information regarding my topic.

In short, I have been in UK for a short period and I am looking for a white girl for marriage. Actually I am an Arabian and Muslim, thus I am looking for a Muslim girl. But in case that I could not get a Muslim girl do you think it is easy find a girl that accepts Islam rules such as (NO drink, NO bar) and also believe in serious relationship because as you know Islam support this kind of relationship.

I know my topic is a kind of strange but really I would like to know about girls thinking here in UK.

Waiting for your experience.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment