Pages

Search blog and web

We made love?

  • Thread Starter

Firstly, I'm a female. This guy is my closest friend, let's name him A and so we decided to go on a tour. We booked a room at the hotel. We are very intimate friends, though. We share feelings and laugh at jokes and so on.. We both like each other but, was shy to say it out.

When we went into the room we looked around. The place was really nice and decorated. We saw one bed and one wash-room and everything was perfect except that there was only one bed for us to sleep on.

My dear friend, A looked at the single bed and stared at me. I asked the reason. He answered, "There is only one bed. Is it okay if we sleep on the bed together or shall I ask another bed or we can see another room with 2 beds if you are feeling uncomfortable. What shall we do?"

I went close to him and said, "It's alright. Nothing to worry about. Let's stay here." He agreed with a smile like he was going to eat me.:giggle: I just felt shy and turned away.

We cleaned the room. I took clothes from the bag and the toothbrush, toothpaste and towel. He was sitting on the bed with his clothes taken out from his bag readily. He kept watching me. Before I went in I said him to watch tele as he might feel bored. As I was hurrying to get the best dress to wear, I went into the wash-room forgetting my towel.

I just realized it once after bathing.:sadnod: I called him loudly but, he was unable to hear as he was into the tele at the moment watching cricket. I opened the door slightly and called him, "B, B Can you give me the towel? I forgot to take it in before entering the washroom. Please!"

He turned around and brought the towel. He kept staring at my face with interest. I couldn't take my eyes away as well. We both were looking at each other. He asked, "Did you wear the towel?" I nodded yes. My hands was on the lock of the door. He slowly touched them. I took it away but, he came closer. I felt my thighs getting closer as he approached and so he came close to my ears and whispered, "Are you okay, sweety?" I frowned at him. He was admiring my lips when I was frowning. Whenever I frown lips move. He came closer as though he was gonna kiss me. He found a birthmark on my boob above the towel. He touched it and I didn't have the resisting power.:no: He came closer and closer. I didn't have space to move behind anymore. I was attached to the wall. His hands went down my hips and he carried me to the bed.

He immediately lied on my lap and said he wants to say something so I had to bend forward to listen to him. He kept looking at my lips. I thought he won't kiss but, he kissed..he made me go crazy..I stared at him. What just happened? We made love?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment