Pages

Search blog and web

What is his problem?!

  • Thread Starter

I'm a normal sociable girl and I met this guy earlier this year and we have a lot in common and things to talk about. He excessively compliments me about my personality and such, out of the blue he'll tell me how funny, charismatic, intelligent and interesting I am in front of lots of people and be really forthcoming.

However, whenever we are talking alone he acts very awkward and just stares at me very intensely. It is unusual as we will be talking about something very normal but he begins to become uncomfortable and then distances himself out of a sudden.

Once we were walking down the street talking about uni and he asks me what I think of him and tells me how he finds me so interestng and funny and as soon as I start talking about other things he suddenly says he needs to go a different direction really abruptly. Also, when he has seen me stressed he tells me how much 'faith' he has in me. wtf?

After a few of these instances, I get the impression he may be interested in me. We started talking over messaging but then suddenly out of the blue he becomes very cold and distant. He never initates to meet up at all and is very terse.

So I assume, ok he isn't very interested so I stop messaging. But everytime we have run into each other he literally comes right up to me and starts talking to me. Once I was sitting in the library and I waved hello and did my own thing. He starts swearing really loudly on his laptop and my friends were saying how he was trying to get my attention. Also, he keeps staring at me intensely.

I have helped him out at events and he is extremely attentive and constantly checks if im ok and worries if im confused about anything. but as soon as I start responding to him he backs off immediately?

He is very very sociable with other people and is at such ease. I have felt very confused by him and it kind of hurts how I just don't understand his agenda. His lack of initation in pursuing a kind of friendship hurts but he keeps doing these odd things.

It has really hurt me as I started to really develop feelings for him and I constantly feel rejected. He cut contact with me recently after I overtly told him how I felt, and it hurts as friends were so sure he liked me and such.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment