Pages

Search blog and web

What should I do about this girl? Please help

  • Thread Starter

My female friend (who I like, asked out 6 months ago, got rejected, (she had a bf), guess you can say friendzoned).

Anyway today she messaged me saying she will go to the cinema with one of her guy friends (who LIKES her) and another female.

I said oh thats cool. But really, I was bothered by it inside. Then a minute later, I said, "what about me? lol".

Then she says "Oh but there is (guy friend) lol. Let me ask them yh?"

I said ok cool. But then I wrote "It's ok don't worry. We can go another time yh?"

And then she wrote: "I won't promise u"

Now at this point I really got annoyed and upset. We had this incident during the summer holidays where she promised to meet up. She promised 3-4 times and flaked every time and never came in the end.
I made a thread about this a while back, some of you may remember?

Anyway, then I said to her:

"Wow. It means no. Why saying yes to other people. And no to me. Is there a reason?"

And then said wrote:

"Shut up. I didn't say no. I said no promise. Hey man read carefully. And u ask me and I am saying. So u just respect. U can't argue. Coz if I say yes...it means I have go to. That's why i'm not saying anything. And I can say no. U can't ask me why or u can't argue for that. I'm sorry."

*OUCH*

That really hurt. I havent replied to that message. I don't know what to say :/

What should I do? I'm really upset, she can't say yes to me but she saying yes to her other guy friend (who is giving her so much attention it's a joke)

Ahhh please help me :( I really like her and it hurts

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment