Pages

Search blog and web

Thatbpguy Man Card Suspended!

#&*$@!!! Had my man card suspended today. Hopefully I can go before the review board and get it back quickly.

So what happened was at dinner last night the girls (us, 3 kids and their spouses- and my perfect grand daughter, of course) decided they were going to hit the sales early this morning. Fine, whatever. They presumed the guys were coming along to carry bags, pay for things...

So I took the guys aside and told then, "Look, we're not doing this". I was trying to teach these kids to have some pride and guts. "When we gather, we're going to tell them to go and have a good time and we'll stay here, eat all the leftover pie and watch ESPN". I got great support.

So this morning the ladies wanted to know why we weren't getting our coats... and I told them to go and have a good time and we're staying here and chilling out.

OMF'infG!!!! :confused:

You would have thought I had just attacked the Pope with an aborted fetus or something. Seriously, they turned on us like a pack of ravenous wolves. We were going all right- or else. Arms folded, wifely death ray stares that would cut thru titanium...

After a beat down of epic proportions, we slinked out of here with heads very low. Very very low. No pie. No ESPN. No talk about women...

Man I feel awful. The Men's Board of Regents suspended my man card and I hope to have back for the Duck game tomorrow, but I am in limbo over it all.

Refresh my memory, why do we marry?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment