Pages

Search blog and web

Now I have my proof

I am embarrassed and ashamed of myself to say this but I thought my wife was having an affair. Now, I know that isn't the case at all. We sat down last night and had a long discussion. She is VERY depressed and wrung out emotionally. She is FAR too depressed to ever even think about having a affair.

Let me start from the beginning. We moved from Ft.Worth to a small town. The town I grew up in. We moved next door to my parents so we could help them out. They're both getting older and dont have anyone else to help them out. Now, my dad has terminal cancer.

Not long after we moved here my parents started treating her very bad. She is a very outspoken person, doesn't hold anything in and tells it like it is. Maybe too much a times. My parents are not like that, they are the type that doesn't like to discuss things. Don't talk about it and it will go away kind of thing. They've always been that way. My wife on the other hand is the type that when she sees something going on that isnt right, she will let that person know about it. That's why my parents haven't liked her. In fact, they've done nothing to repair the rift that's between them and my wife. They have always lived in this town and maybe I'm wrong but it's part of a small town mentality, especially this one, to keep things bottled up.

I've told my parents on severals occasions that, "I know don't like her and that hurts. It hurts because of what we left to come here to help you out. She is my wife, and it hurts that the to of you can't get along, she is my wife and just like it says in the Bible, a man shall leave his parents and cleave to his wife and that it exactly what I am going do."

Several other reasons why she is depressed. She hates the job she is in, and there are no others in this town. I was recently diagnosed with Epilepsy and can't drive. By the way, my boss fired me over this. She worries about me constantly because I am home by myself all the time. She is also very worried about how bills are going to be paid since she is the sole provider right now. She even works extra shifts to make sure we have enough money to make it, and for me thats hard to bare because I am suppose to be the provider and I cant do it right now.

Now, the reason I thought she might be having an affair is that she spends a lot of time on Facebook. I have checked her history because I have access to her account and there is absolutely no proof that she has even attempted to start one. Again I feel embarrassed and ashamed.

She wants to leave here and go back to where we were living, but we just can't right now. There is no money to be able to do so. To tell the truth, I'm not that happy here either and wish we'd never moved here. We both left good jobs to move here and help my parents. Boy, have I learned a lesson the hard way.
I hate seeing my wife like this. She told me she cries everyday, she does it every day on the way to work so I won't see it.
Now, I am in one heck of a mess and I can't seem to dig my way out of the crater my life has become.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment