Pages

Search blog and web

Telling him I like him through Facebook?

  • Thread Starter

When I was at University, me and this guy would stare at each other all the time. I think we both knew we liked each other, but we were both too scared to make the first move. He would also do other small things which indicated that he likes me. We left uni a couple of months ago and I really regret not telling him how I feel. I went into a shop the other day, and noticed that he worked there. We both made eye contact but I couldn't maintain it because I was too scared lol. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see that he was fixated on me the whole time I was there.

I am a really shy person but I really want to tell him how I feel. The only way I can contact him is through Facebook, unless I muster up the courage to go into his shop and tell him then, but I don't think he would appreciate that. I am a bi male and I really anxious that he will reject me just in case he isn't out yet or is in denial.

What do I say? I am really bad with conversations, so if he does reply, how can I keep the conversation going without it feeling forced. How can I bring up the topic that I like him? And if he does reject me, how do I reply to that?

Any advice will be really appreciated :)

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment