Pages

Search blog and web

She likes me or my attention?

  • Thread Starter

So I like this girl, though I've never told her ( but apparently she told someone she knows I like her?) Anyway, I do flirt etc with her also I'm just friendly with her, and start conversations with her. Anyway the last couple of days I decided to consciously reduce the interaction between her. For example I stopped flirt I still talk to her but reduced the amount of conversations or 'attention' i give her.
So, this is how she reacted. She made an effort to try and talk to me, she tried teasing me, she made weird remarks which I know was to just try and get my attention. She also makes an effort to walk past me and place stuff near me when there's absolutly no need too. When she chats to me, she will happily keep the conversation going.
so do you think she likes me or the attention I give her? I do to know what to make of her behaviour when I give her less, she tries to increase the interaction with me.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment