Pages

Search blog and web

What is my problem?

Quick background: STBXW had an affair in late 2011, worked to reconcile until March 2013, I asked for a divorce, moved out in June 2013, regretted decision (and went into a very deep funk) and got back together in August 2013, stuff was ok for a bit - less than a month probably - but went back to sucking and we agreed this was bad and ended things Oct of this year with full intent to divorce.

She was actually the one that said she wasn't able to do this anymore, but I was honestly RELIVED as I had been feeling the same way. In fact, truth be told, I was absolutely miserable. Of course, neither of us fully cut the cord and constantly texted each other and maintained a connection. Thanksgiving week comes around and she starts melting down about the holidays and starts getting very cold with me, cuts off texts, etc.

Now that my security blanket is gone, I'm starting to freak out. I don't want to be married to her anymore, but I also don't want to lose the connection. I know that's what's needed and it's the only way I'll be able to move on after 3 years of limbo hell, but it sucks.

Anyway, don't know if anyone else is going through this / has gone through this and has any advice to offer, but if you do, I'd love to hear it.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment