Pages

Search blog and web

Should I live with my girlfriend next year?

  • Thread Starter

We have a big group of friends (10 of us) getting a student house next year. One of them is a girl on my course. We have ended up getting together and really quite liking each other.
I am just feeling quite uneasy about it due to the fact that I wouldn't like it if it ended up in a disaster.. (us breaking up for example) and it ending up awkward. I have voiced my concerns and she considered it too but we both agreed that we were probably overthinking things.
My main concerns is ending up getting on their nerves by being there all the time or the other way round. It is fairly early into the actual relationship anyway so it's hard to see where I will be in a years time.
I am wondering if anyone has any advice or has been/is in a similar situation?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment