Pages

Search blog and web

How to get over someone you are in love with?

  • Thread Starter

I have just come out of my first serious relationship with someone I am still in love with, I know it is better for us to be friends because we live 6 hours away from one another and would not have been able to see each other very often,. I guess I just don't know how to handle this, I know I should keep busy, but it is still very difficult. We are still speaking all the time which I love because it means we are still in each others lives, but is this really a good idea? Do I need to cut things off at least for a while so that I can stop being in love with him? As selfish as it may sound, I am also so sad that I seem to be the only one out of the two of us that is struggling with us not being together, he see's is all so much more positively which makes me feel like he doesn't care. I just have huge respect for all the people that have dealt with worse situations than my own and moved on happily. I would really appreciate any advice, thank you in advance...

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment