Pages

Search blog and web

Need serious advice please.

I'm not sure where to start so I'll start by saying I am 24 and my wife is 23. We have a one year old and been married for 6 months. We have been together for 2 and a half years now. The first year was of course nothing but amazing! Seems like once we had our daughter things changed drastically! First off I want you to know we were renting a house and the landlord (65yr old man) kept trying to.... well I'll just say he was a perv. It got to the point I was scared to leave them alone due to him. Well her uncle found out and offered to let us move into a house he owned way out in the country, we thought why not right? Well I had a bad feeling about it just because they are people that have money and think they can do what they want, not sure why but they didn't care much for me which is fine but I was just trying to keep my girls safe. So we moved out there and I noticed I just felt so unwelcome and it kept me on edge! They honestly intimidated me! As time went by we start argueing more and more. Every time we got into it she would leave and go to her moms who lived next door and seemed like when she came back things were ten times worse then what they should have been. I feel like since they don't like me they are putting stuff in her head because I could ask her a question and world war 4 started. We have been through a lot together and been there for each other when we had nobody else. But now I'm sitting here on thanksgiving without my wife and daughter. She says I'm too moody and have a bad attitude which I may but I shouldn't have to wake up feeling unwelcome in my own home and that bothered me. She's telling me she needs time to clear her head but I think we need to get away from her family, and I don't mean move out of state I mean just move so we are not next door to her mom, all 3 uncles, grandma and grandpa and all of her cousins. I'm willing to do whatever it takes to have my family back and she's also just agreed to go to counseling but we don't have the money for that right now. Any advice would be great!

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment