Pages

Search blog and web

Falling in love during a seperation

Here it is. April of 2013 we got separated, june of 2013 I found a friend, we fell in love. Aug 2013 wife wants to reconcile, I cut off my lover for the sake of repairing my family. Jan 2014 find out my wife is cheating again with a different man and we separate again in feb of 2014. March 2014 I find my love again,june 2014 my love and I break up and I make the mistake of running to my wife and we have sex. june 2014 my love and I get back together. Aug 2014 my wife decides to contact my love and tell her we were together in june. My love leaves me. Sept 2014 my wife and I are trying to work on things.......If I can fix it I will....I don't know if I can......I still miss my love......nov 2014

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment