Pages

Search blog and web

Does him looking at nude pic occasionally always mean he will cheat?

I hope this isn't going to totally be a dumb question. I am involved with a man (living with) and I consider him my best friend. Didn't start out that way. We met as being single neighbors, both dating around so we got off to a rocky start.. with going back and forth between romance and friendship and add to the mix dating others. Then we moved away from each other for about a year. But back in May I contacted him just to be friendly and sparks flew and we have hardly spent a moment apart since. He is so very good to me. Works hard. Says he wants to marry me (apparently there is a proposal date coming up that even my daughters know about). I love him so much and we have so many things in common and a great deal of respect for each other.

BUT, I am aware he looks at nude pics of women when bored at random. Not all the time, maybe few times a month. I even brought up the issue speaking as if in regards to someone else so he wouldn't feel attacked. And he openly admitted he does it and that all men do or at least want to.. or their lying. But he said that doesn't mean he wants to cheat, that women are just beautiful creatures.

I am not the most secure person in the world but not the most insecure either. I am apparently attractive according to most people I meet. But perfect body.... No way! I've had kids. It just bothers me a little because I want to be enough. Especially when considering a marriage proposal. Does this always lead to infidelity? Even if he'd seemingly die for me. I have not asked him to stop. This is just one wrong thing among thousands of right things. Feedback would really be helpful.

Thanks,

Busybee89
I

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment