Pages

Search blog and web

Need advice ladies

Mrs.CuddleBug has gone through major changes in the last 7 - 8 months or so. She has lost 50+ lbs, goes to the gym 4 days each week, eats right, new cloths, hairstyles, braces have straightened her teeth and her sex drive has gone up somewhat from 1x month to 2x - 3x week, when I bring up "us time".

Last evening, Mrs.CuddleBug and I were having sex and she told me, she prefers doggie style because I'm not on top of her and I am too heavy of a guy. Check my profile. So we are starting to do doggie style and I got too close to her anal area and she freaked out and yelled NO!!!! I didn't mean to do that on purpose, it was dark and I just got too close. Then later she tells me, if I ever did anal with her, no more sex for you!!!

That is the first time Mrs.CuddleBug has got mad and told me NO and threatened no sex if that ever happened.

She also still fights me licking and nibbling her breasts, which she loves and when I go down on her, she loves this but again, fights me on it. I have to push her hands to her sides to please her.


Do you think she was abused as a child?


She had a previous boyfriend, but they never went all the way and I was her first, so I doubt he did anything to her.


Will she ever got over her insecurities or never?

Is it something I will have to live with for our entire marriage?


Mrs.CuddleBug is 35 years old turning 36 on Dec 13.

We've been married over 15 years now.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment