Pages

Search blog and web

Did I screw up or was it not going to happen at all?

  • Thread Starter

Was at a friend's 21st party yesterday, he booked out some place for everyone to sleep. Girl from my uni was there, we talked only a few times in the past but it was always about work and she's quite friendly to me but we hardly ever see each other because we do different courses. Everyone was pretty pissed and randomly bumped into her she was lost and annoyed, so she asked me to help her find her room. When we got there I bottled it and said "bye".

Should I have made a move? Instead i chickened out. A few hours later some guy was chatting her up and then went back to his place for you know what.

I think it was a golden opportunity for me but I dont think she was hinting at anything... She has never talked to me like that before

Any ideas?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment