Pages

Search blog and web

Can men get any benefit from being close friends with a female, without sex?

  • Thread Starter

I've been going for drinks etc with a much older man (known him for 7 years) and I've insisted paying at least half for everything along with driving him (he doesn't drive). I think what he really wants things to lead onto is sex but I don't really want this I just really enjoy spending time with him and the affection. This is why I've not let him spend too much on me because I don't want to have that sense of 'owing' him anything so to speak. Anyway he likes holding hands, hugging etc and I like this too. He has told me that he is very keen on me and keeps asking me to sleep over. When I let him know that I don't really want sex (there's a 26 year age gap) will he stop spending time with me do you think? I mean I don't care if he has girlfriends or whatever I just don't want to lose that close friendship/bond that I feel I have (whether he feels it or not I don't know lol).

Basically what im asking is can men get any benefit from just being friends and affectionate with a female? Can they enjoy the closeness? Or do men think differently..is it all or nothing for them?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment