Pages

Search blog and web

How to trust my boyfriend again with his drinking

  • Thread Starter

Me and my boyfriend are in our 3rd year of Uni
On fresher's week (late september) we both drank throughout the whole week however one night I didn't go out, he did and he didn't come back, he got paralytic, punching people and got arrested. He spent the night in a cell.

That night I was worried as he wasn't answering his phone, his hallmates came back without him, I had no idea where he was as they had just left him on his own. I had to deal with stories from them of the ridiculous amount of alcohol he consumed (10+ units from pre-drinking cider and then 20 shots in the space of 5 minutes), them finding it absolutely hilarious, laughing about how he couldn't open his eyes and didn't know where he was. And they just left him on his own.

Now the problem is I just can't trust him with alcohol anymore. Our flatmates regularly play drinking games and invite large groups of people and once I actually play I enjoy them but I always regret things I do and say. I had morals before I came to uni, now I feel like I have none as these people know every intimate detail about our lives (never have I ever... need I say more)

When he is drinking with others I just can't trust him anymore and I don't know what to do as it is ruining our relationship.

I also don't trust our hallmates and I feel that they are always going to do stupid things like during truth or dare they have to kiss someone else, give them a lapdance, ETC and I can't help thinking that if my boyfriend drinks too much he will get involved as he is very easily led.

Please help me to stop feeling like this, I know it's 100% me but I don't know how to stop these feelings :(

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment