Pages

Search blog and web

The half your age plus seven rule - for guys. Does anyone else think like this?

  • Thread Starter

Basically, a unofficial rule in dating, but one I believe in for relationships. As I get older I plan on following it closely. With my looks, I think I will maintain my peak until my early 40's, after which I will not be competitive enough in the dating market against younger guys. I am 23, that gives me a good 17-22 years of dating women who are also in their primes (their 20's), with the half plus seven rule the end of my (realistically) dating years would be 45 with which it would be acceptable to be going out with a 29 year old woman.

In terms of lifestyle I have never really drank alcohol, I don't smoke or anything like that. I follow a strict gym and diet regimen and like to take care of the skin in particular.

Why do I consider these things? Because quite simply, I enjoy being a bachelor, my biggest fear is being chained down to a life which takes away my freedom. I don't want to be one of those typical tied down family men until I am nearly an old man. I am too vain for that. I want my toys, my freedom to travel the world doing whatever I want.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment