Pages

Search blog and web

Cling girlfriend - break off or not?

  • Thread Starter

Been going out now for 9 months. At the start it was great, she was the most amazing girl I had ever met, I couldn't wait to get out of bed or finish my lectures so that I could go and see her. I got a feeling through my body that no girl had ever gave me before; things were great.

Until recently things we're going perfectly and we loved spending time with each other, both me and her it wasn't forced by either of us. Recently, we have started having more and more arguments. It has got to the point where these aren't little arguments but absolute raging arguments, where I must add she has hit me (not in my face) and threatened but has apologized in the morning to get me knocked out. I never see my friends anymore and have not been out with them for almost a month.

She has got so clingy, if she goes out with out me I will get several phone calls in the night and she will demand that she comes and stops at mine even when I have uni at 9 in the morning. When I go out if I haven't sent her a text by about 2 I will get raging voice mails and text's accusing me of doing something suspicious.

I have spoke to her about it recently and said if things don't change I will have to move on, as much as I don't want to. She agrees and things change for about a week, whilst I still get bombarded with phone calls and texts at least I get to spend time with my friends. When we have broke up once before she says she won't be alive by the end of the year (basically saying she will kill her self). She had tried long before I got with her but I thought that was in the past.

I just don't know what to do. It makes it much harder as well that she miscarried my baby, which we were going to abort anyway but it made her become more emotionally attached to me. (don't tell me about the importance of contraception) that is a completely different conversation and topic.

I just don't know what to do, break off and ignore her threats or try and make it work, even though it feels like I have been doing that for a life time.

Any help or similar stories would be appreciated.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment