Pages

Search blog and web

How do I get over these two girls?

  • Thread Starter

Like there's 2 girls that I've had feelings for but they weren't just hot but they also had such a sweet personality :love: I'm not in their league looks wise & they knew I was quite shy/awkward as well but I always felt comfortable around them. I never felt as if I was being judged by them or anything. I'm thankful they gave me a chance to interact with them aha :p

Anyway I'm more confident now & have had some great conversations with them, they're so nice, not superficial or anything. However one had a bf & the other wants kids & I don't so no relationship or anything would materialise. I think about them a lot, how to get over them, thanks? :)

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment