Pages

Search blog and web

How to hint to him that I like him?

  • Thread Starter

This is all going to sound a bit juvenile but I'm really new to all this as I've never been in a relationship. In college, we work in pairs and we were both alone so he asked if he could work with me. Anyway, we got on really well and talked about non-work related things. I noticed him blushing when I spoke to him which then made me blush crazily back, after we finished I just packed my things and left but he found me and came to say bye which I thought was nice.. I'm too nervous/embarrassed to tell him directly that I like him or I'll just start blushing or stuttering or something. Also, he's an international student and said he struggles a bit with English so I don't want to start talking about something he's not familiar with.

Should I just dress up more, or keep trying to talk about things that aren't to do with work or something?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment