Pages

Search blog and web

Carpooling with a single woman to work?

I've posted soooo many times about my dysfunctional marriage that I will try to keep this short.

- Husband and I have seriously threatened divorce 3 times this year.
- Husband bought a $20k motorcycle despite me pleading with him to wait a few more months to get our business repaired.
- One of his arguments were to save a buttload on gas and that he could ride in the winter. He bought a large windshield, hand gaurds, and various other items to make it warmer for him
- My husband wants to try swinging.. I agreed to try it.

-Husband asked how I feel about him picking up a girl he works with and carpooling 3-4 days a week. She is our age, blonde, skinny and does the same job he does so she does make good money so combined he could have all the toys he wanted with out having to any of the work our barn requires. I've been trying to get hired on too so that we can hire someone to take care of our facility.

-Carpooling wouldn't save us any money especially compared to the motorcycle he just had to have.
-He would have to leave home earlier and pick her up and that's even more time he doesn't get to spend with his family.

Do you think it's ludicrous that I'm not comfortable with it right now?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment