Pages

Search blog and web

I'm breaking my silence now!

Seriously - I was not making any of that stuff up about my support workers. I get sick and tired of people saying it's all 100% my fault my life is ruined and people that don't involve themselves in the threads liking other member's posts. You need to understand that the situation I am is HIGHLY STRESSFUL and so not cool. It could be the case I am affected by it for the rest of my life. You don't get professional support on the Internet either - just ridiculed most of the time.

I had to miss a snooker event today where I had a cup to defend. I could not go. I was anxious last night and kept thinking about my support workers. I was too tired from being up until 4 AM and I've been majorly pissed off.

Now I even struggle to even go to a shop to buy a bar of chocolate or something because being around people just makes me feel weird. It's horrible. I cannot do anything about it. I have a lot to be mad about it, since the support workers lied and don't seem to care any more because I quit my support. When I call up the office, they don't sound very interested.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment