Pages

Search blog and web

What do you do that you look forward to every day, your vice in life

  • Thread Starter

I was watching a tv programme yesterday about people who obsessed with shopping , they had work and one woman had work and kids, and I guess the only thing they had to look forward to was shopping. This got me thinking maybe everyone has kind of escapist habit, which is most likely not productive, but they cannot live without. So I wanted to know what your habits are which you probably do daily and it's like the highlight of the day. I think mine is Internet forums, haha, I know they are not helpful to my life but I don't have a lot of people in my life and they give me the illusion of having an impact.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment