Pages

Search blog and web

Performance issue in bed... Why me!! How do we correct this?

Well, here is a sensitive subject....:smthumbup:

The ex has been gone for 5-6mo. I don't want her back at all but will admit that I miss her in the sack! mostly because she knows me and my buttons.

my new flame is honestly just a complete shock to my system. We are both feeling this nearly "love at first sight" sort of thing and I suspect if things stay on track, wedding bells will be in our future. yeah, it is that strong, but still very new.

We had sex for the first time last Sat and several times since!:smthumbup: No friggin doubt that is a class A muffin! Actually, that is sort of an issue. She is soooo smooth inside, it is hard to feel. I also apparently have some anxiety or issue moving on from the ex's goodies. I am able to get an erection but not get crazy hard or ejaculate.

Because of this very open relationship, we can talk about anything and she already mentioned this issue while sitting on the porch last night. I assured her it is NOT her and my brain is still not right apparently.

At this point, I am looking for a quick fix to get "one done" which will probably help everything. Not sure sure what I need here. I might just see how sweet she really is and tell her the BJs are important to my sex health....:D

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment