Pages

Search blog and web

Boring first date - asked to go for a second. Advice needed.

  • Thread Starter

Hi guys,

So I had a first date with this lass a few weeks ago - as far as first dates go it was... pleasant. It was neither bad nor good. My main problem was she didn't really have any fire in her belly - I asked whether she was nervous, she said no. After the first date we said our goodbyes, kiss upon the cheek - the end.

No communication until yesterday she text me saying would you like to meet sometime next week?

Not sure what to do - the first date was a little dull, but a part of me is asking whether that was just first date jitters and she just didn't want to say anything.

Do I go for it, with the potential to have an even duller second date? Or do I say "thanks but no thanks"?

Advice is appreciated, especially if any of you have been in a similar situation.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment