Pages

Search blog and web

3 1/2 years later

Well, here we are, 3 1/2 years after my first post, gee, how time flies

ex got what she wanted, her and her family have this thing where ex partners are totally cut off, she has now 'convinced' my 2 sons to not have anything to do with me, I cant afford the $$ to take it all back to court, so deal with it I am, I just hope that some time down the track the boys see what she has done and decide for themselves they want to get back in contact with me.

So, with the boys not wanting to see me, I decided to take up a friend on her offer and moved state, 1,800km (1120 miles) from Victoria to Queensland (look it up on google maps :) cheap board / lodgings, training in a new career (and at 55, that is scary, I have been a truck driver for the last 30 years!) at a heavily discounted price.

Been here for a little over a month now and all is good, going to have to put myself out there and make new friends, but I figure thats what I had to do 3 1/2 years ago

The only other thing, my ex is on here, what user name she is using, dont know, and dont really care

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment