Pages

Search blog and web

Getting a similar reaction as a stranger would. possible?

Hello all, i just made my first post on a thread that started back in 2013 and decided that because of how much it bothers me i would start a tread about it.

Here is what happened a year or so ago. My wife and i are out on a couples date night. My wife was 37. The waiter (definitely not attractive and the first time we saw him) asks us what we wanted to drink and she says a tequila sunrise. Well he asks her for ID and she just blurted out "thank you i could kiss you". I have said things like how young she looks, you don't age, baby face, and all i get is a smile and a thank you with a "yeah right" facial expression.

So i ask, how are we to make our wives feel young? :scratchhead:

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment