Pages

Search blog and web

How do you watch your ex date? Excrutiatingly painful!

So here I am finally over on the Going through Divorce Forum. I started posting here in January. Long story can be found on the Private forum. The short version is hubby of 29 years going through Mid life crisis, wanted to separate so he could try out the single life. I tried my best to salvage the marriage but kept finding more and more lies about flirting with younger women. I eventually came to the conclusion he wanted his freedom and even if he agreed to give our marriage another try, he was going to be a cake eater.

So here I am living with the reality that this is really happening and he has already moved on. Has a new girlfriend and we haven't even filed yet. Tells you how anxious he was to try his new life out. :(

When I hear of others divorce stories, I truely had no idea how painful it could be. There aren't enough adjectives to describe my betrayal, rejection and hurt. I truely want to curl up in a ball much of the time. But I try my best to get through the days for my kids.

I know the standard, take care of yourself, get excercise, seek IC, etc. But how on earth have others dealt with the mind movies about visualizing their STBX with another partner. I can't stop thinking about what they are doing and picturing them being intimate. It's eating me up inside.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment