Pages

Search blog and web

Need a little advise.

My wife plays sand volleyball once a week. After the games are over we usually have a few drinks and chat for awhile with the team. Last night I over heard her talking to another lady on the team about some hot guy. I think it was a buddy of mine. He's the lead singer of a very popular local R&B group.... If she where to overhear me talking about a hot girl with a buddy it would be world war 3. She was trying to not let me hear her. I understand that its human nature to find others attractive. I get it! I'd like to know how I can talk to her about this. How do I go about opening the lines of communication? I'll probably only get one chance to talk to her about it and I'd like to let her know that it does'nt bother me and also it should'nt bother her. Thx!!

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment