Pages

Search blog and web

Not sure on our options after cheating

This is my second post. My first post was that my military husband had been cheating while on a work trip in Vegas. I finally got out it has happened 6 times with in the past 6 years. All on a work trip and while drinking heavily. This all started with a new job 6 years ago. The people he works with encouraged this bad behavior and make fun of others who are with their families. We have been together for 10 years with two children. We have considered moving across country to another base were he wouldn't have to travel any more and it's more family orientated. He's also agreed to a poly test everyone year.
I'm so torn... I'm not sure about the move and if I'm being naive about the job change.
What to do?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment