Pages

Search blog and web

Am I an awful girlfriend? What's wrong with me?

  • Thread Starter

I've been with my boyfriend for three years and we are very happy together. We're both 20, have jobs, see each other frequently etc and are two halves of a whole. We always smile, laugh together. Our sex life is great etc.... I am in love with him, and I know that he is also.

About 6 months before I met my current boyfriend, I very briefly dated someone, went out a few times, got a little intimate. He was seeing different people but we talked a lot, it was nice, only lasted about a month. This guy had a weird effect on me from the second I saw him though, I remember it perfectly.

So the old guy messaged me asking me if I'd like to hang out sometime, I said sure, as friends, it would be nice to catch up, grab a coffee or something. I was really excited he mentioned this, but I've been thinking about him a lot over the past few days :(

what's wrong with me? Am I evil? I have no feelings for him, we just ended on a bad note and I wanted to stay good friends- but it didn't happen.

Someone please help me? :(

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment