Pages

Search blog and web

moving into student halls, having a sexual realtionship with a older woman

  • Thread Starter

I'll be moving into a new student accommodation next week for the next year of university, I'll be sharing my corridor with 5 other students.

Over the summer I have developed a sexual relationship with a older woman who is 43 and me being 24. I met her in a bar and we hit it off, she approached, we chatted and had similar interests, we were attracted to one another so she invited me back to her for sex this continued on a weekly basis.

Its not something I normally do but I want to continue seeing her but because of university I can't travel about too much. She however said she would come up to see me (my university is in a different town) and wants continue our sexual friendship.

Now I haven't even told my parents or any of my friends about this, how am I going to keep it secret from people in the student accommodation? I'm worried how people would react and see me with a older woman, because I don't want it to effect making friends and especially relationships with other girls.

what should i do? should i be open and not hide. am i making a big deal over nothing?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment