Pages

Search blog and web

Tasks that you've learned to take care of yourself now

Now that our divorces are final, what are some tasks that you've learned how to take care of yourself, that was probably taken care of by your ex-spouse?

I'll start!

I am female, and since my divorce, here are some tasks that I've accomplished by myself (with alittle help from youtube!)

- Replaced a broken pullcord on my snowblower
- fixed my mailbox after it got knocked over 3 times by our friendly neighborhood snowplow driver
- put together a new snowblower
- put together a new lawnmower

and today..

- I've learned how to diagnose why my gas dryer wouldn't heat. I ordered new solenoids for it, and tonite I put them in, put the dryer back together and VOILA! it works!

Go me!

What have you learned to do since your divorce?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment