Pages

Search blog and web

Had sex with vain guy, jokingly told him he had a big penis, got even more big headed

  • Thread Starter

so me and my friend met these rich guys and ended up going back to their hotel room. of course we were drunk. one of them started running the jacuzzi but I was getting comfortable with the other.

anyway, he could not concentrate on me for ****. he was infatuated with his friend's penis and he could not stop looking at it with his mouth open and looking shocked.

so we started having sex. and he still seemed distracted. i told him he had a big penis to get him to focus and pretended to moan like a banshee but still he could not stop thinking about the other guys penis.

im a little concerned, i dont think he realised I was just trying to get him in the mood, and actually thinks he's god's gift to women now. And also because I think I had sex with a gay guy. I say this because I saw him 2 days later in a bar and told my friend 'I think he likes dick' and he started smiling at me:$

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment