Pages

Search blog and web

Have you moved on?How was it?

Hello guyz!!! been a while since i been in here, i guess i been busy carrying on with my life.
But anyway, I'm doing just fine...still separated but hey its okay (probably will file a divorce after 5 years of separation so don't need to deal with him anymore, no consent needed).
We get along fine when it comes to our son, a lot of things happened as far as the story goes, he's had two gf already been to thailand and he broke up with the first gf and now he's new gf(just few minutes ago) he's gf came along with him to pick our son up to spend a week away.
She was in the car, i was at the window looking at her don't know if i should say hi but she looks nervous and my instinct says, i might not just go and say hi to her cause it may feel awkward.
I don't know what i felt about but, i can see my stbxh blushing and don't know if he feels proud about himself,but to me it is actually strange to be honest,sometimes you just don't need words you just kinda feel the vibe and the energy in between people.
I think i didn't feel any hurt or i just don't know how to act really cause, it's my first to actually to see my stbxh being with another girl in real although i know, he's had a gf b4 her and they been together for 2 years but this 2nd gf he actually did bring him along with him to pick our son up...

I guess i have moved on emotionally, and to mentioned also that i dated and slept with a guy last month but sadly, it didn't work out...
But you know what...when you pass all the hurt and learn to accept things cause they really happens it hurts less and less and you will finally learn somehow that everything changes from time to time,and you just got to learn and accept it and carry on with your life for as long as you can.....
For now i just want to live my life the best that i can with my precious son and hope for a better future and who knows...
:) It's been 3 years since the separation...time flies and really life does go on ...

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment