Pages

Search blog and web

I can't make anything work!

  • Thread Starter

Hi,

I will make this brief. I don't understand how to get a long time girlfriend?! I have had 2 girlfriends, both of which lasted 4 months or so and these were now a couple of years ago.

I wouldn't say I am unattractive, I play rugby, I am kind (I would do anything to make a girl happy), I am protective (I would do anything to ensure my girlfriend is safe), intelligent (reading law at a prestigious uni), and I treat any girl I am with like a princess (buy jewellery and went to Paris with ex girlfriend for valentines day).

I'm not even picky in the sense I will give any girl I meet a chance and I am definitely not superficial. I just don't know what else to do because I am confident at speaking to people so I am not exactly avoiding girls either.

Grrr help haha! Thanks :)

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment