Pages

Search blog and web

Had sex with woman, said I had a "big dick", reverse insecure about it?

  • Thread Starter

I have a rich older friend and we both brought girls back to his expensive hotel room. We were of course drunk. We started running the Jacuzzi as I thought it would be a cool idea for him and his girl while me and my lady started getting it on in the main room.

However he already started getting naked for it! while I was still there and I saw his flaccid penis size was what I guess you would call average (mine appears to be triple the size?). That's the first instance.;

Then I started having sex with my girl while they were doing their thing. She kept moaning loudly and saying "you have a big dick!", and as has happened before moaned like a banshee when I went all the way in.

I'm a little embarrassed one because I don't want the friend who was letting me stay over to feel insecure. And because I saw her again 2 days later in a bar and she said to her friend laughing "he has a big dick" in front of another friend...:$

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment