Pages

Search blog and web

Is my boyfriend too controlling?

  • Thread Starter

I'm nearly 20, gay and going into my third year of uni. I'm not allowed to drink alcohol, I get told off if I drink 'too much' coffee, and I have to phone him every day. My uni course doesn't allow me to have a summer holiday and I have to work for free, which is very tiring and he has a go at me when I'm tired. He hates it when I go out in the evening anywhere without him (he never wants to go anywhere so I can't go with him anyway) and questions me about what I did.

He questions me about everything I do, I'm not allowed to touch other people's pets when he's around (there are quite a few on my road), he doesn't like it when I talk about my work (he says he gets jealous about it), he's decided that we're moving in with each other after I graduate (which I am going to say no to), and he's told me I'm not ever allowed to have any pets. He usually wants sex every time I see him and when it's obvious I'm not in the mood, he keeps asking for it.

My patience is running very thin now and I feel suffocated; I've been going out with him for about a year and he's about a year younger than me. Is he too controlling, and what should I do? Thank you for any responses :)

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment