Pages

Search blog and web

I don't know what to do

  • Thread Starter

My ex keeps saying that every time he sees me still has feelings for me but he's with someone else (this has been said after numerous alcoholic drinks) Not so long ago we kissed and it was nice and it felt right, anyway I feel really guilty about it (because he's still seeing someone else) When he told me how he felt I asked him to swear down on someone's life just to make sure he definitely felt that way (who would swear down on their mum's life and then lie?!) and he did it. We're both going to the same uni and doing the same course and we're still friends since the break up. He said he could see us getting back together next month but that would be unfair on me since it would be like I was second best (which I agreed with the latter) I've been told numerous times to never go back but it's difficult when you love someone.

What should I do? Telling his girlfriend isn't an option.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment